Hi Georgia – you are hoped by me do not mind, but we jumped in and included the rule for hanging indent in your recommendations area. To include more sources in the formatting, simply place them in prior to the dual brackets that are curly the finish (). Hope your writing is certainly going well: )–MMMRH9416 (discuss contribs that are• 04:45, 4 October 2017 (UTC)
Hi there! We noticed you didn’t have guide chapters added under “see also” as of this time and so I went ahead and found you two chapters from 2014 you may possibly find highly relevant to your subject! Hope they assist! –U3133258 (discuss • contribs) 03:15, 16 October 2017 (UTC) 2.14PM 16 October 2017
Going casing edit
Topic development review and feedback. The subject development is evaluated in accordance with the marking criteria.
Written feedback is prov beginning a brand new part below and/or calling the reviewer. Topic development markings will be accessible later on via Moodle. Keep an optical attention on notices. Observe that markings are derived from the thing that was available prior to the date that is due whereas the remarks are often centered on all product offered by time of supplying this feedback.
Title, sub-title, TOC edit
- Minimal at time of subject development distribution; is currently very nearly correct – remove letter that is first capitalisation – just capitalise the very first page regarding the name and subtitle to match aided by the book/wiki design
Consumer web web page edit
- Produced, but fundamental at period of submission without any links
- Applied effectively
Social share edit
- None at time of subject development submission
- 1 good website link and summary prov Section headings edit
- Remove bold from headings – utilize standard heading designs
- At period of distribution, not a lot of section going development
- According to present content, it isn’t clear that the most effective appropriate psychological theories and studies have been Key points edit
- None of note prov Image edit
- Too tiny read easily – cons sources edit
- None prov Resources edit
Image edits edit. Hey here, Hope you mange to finish with time!
We edited a few of the image sizes and i also included a picture to simply help break up the block of writing. All the best! –Maddison Frost (reveal • contribs) 11:05, 22 October 2017 (UTC)
Direct copy from individual web web page edit
Hey Georgia, we realised all of the real long ago at the beginning of chapter development we left a touch upon your user web web page maybe not right right here, therefore here its:
Hey Georgia – Following on from from the aforementioned recommendations, i discovered this short article which can be posted this current year, and I also think it offers a well-rounded study of sexting in adolescents: Van Ouytsel, J., Van Gool, E., Walrave, M., Ponnet, K., & Peeters, E. (2017;2016; ). Sexting: Adolescents’ perceptions associated with the applications useful for, motives for, and consequences of sexting. Journal of Youth Studies, 20(4), 446-470. Doi: 10.1080/13676261.2016.1241865. I am hoping this will behave as a foundation for the Book Chapter: ) –U3144362 (discuss • contribs) 10:14, 20 August 2017 (UTC)U3144362 02:50 17 August 2017
–U3144362 (discuss contribs that are• 13:15, 22 October 2017 (UTC) u3144362 12:15 AM
Chapter feedback and revie edit
This chapter happens to be www xdating com evaluated in line with the marking requirements. Written feedback is prov starting a section that is new and/or contacting the reviewer. Chapter markings will later be available via Moodle, along side social share markings and feedback. Keep eye on Notices.
- Overall, this will be a problematic chapter as it does not utilize the most readily useful available emotional technology concerning the motivations for internet dating and just how they vary by sex. Rather the chapter covers plenty of basic motivational theory and covers exactly exactly exactly how this associated with relationship motivations between genders, not online dating inspiration.
- Overall, this really is a fantastic chapter that effectively utilizes emotional concept and research to simply help deal with a practical, real-world issue.
- Overall, that is a fundamental, but adequate chapter.
- For extra feedback, see these copyedits.
- An extensive selection of basic motivational concept is covered. It could be simpler to consider a smaller sized array of concept that is more directly linked to internet dating and sex distinctions. As an example, i am uncertain why Maslow’s hierarchy of requirements is included.
- The Reeve (2015) textbook is overused being a citation – alternatively, utilise main, peer-reviewed sources.
- Very little research about motivations for internet dating and just how these vary by sex is included in the chapter. This is certainly a major omission.
- Whenever explaining research that is important, suggest how big impacts in addition to whether or not there clearly was an impact or relationship.
- Some statements had been unreferenced – begin to see the factual? Tags
Written expression edit
- Penned expression
- Wording and casing for the name and subtitle ended up being modified to suit the book style
- To boost the chapter, include more writing that is original lower the level of direct quoting
- Abbreviations (such as for example e.g., i.e. Etc. ) should simply be used ins grammar? Tags.
- APA design
- Utilize APA design for figure and table captions
Multimedia feedback, The multimedia that are accompanying is marked in line with the marking requirements.
Markings can be found through the device’s Moodle web web site. Written feedback is prov beginning a section that is new. If you wish further clarification concerning the marking or feedback, contact the machine convener.